10 Reasons for the Make Wire Rings Blog

1.  To improve my jewelry making skills
2.  To explore a particular style (rings) to its fullest possible extent
3.  To have a visual diary of how small changes impact a final design
4.  To provide design alternatives when you don't have the materials a design calls for
5.  To help others learn to make wire rings
6.  To expand my creativity and help others do the same
7.  To dedicate my time towards a goal
8.  To meet other people who like to make jewelry
9.  To get feedback on my designs and concepts
10. To provide (and get) helpful tips that make jewelry making easier and more satisfying or improve the final result.

I hope you share at least some of my goals when you are reading this blog.  Please take the time to tell me what your goals are in reading this blog and in jewelry making so I can make it as helpful and fun to read as possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Rustic Multi-Row Wire Wrap Ring Tutorial

Wire Heart Ring