Star Freshwater Pearl Ring


I'm not sure why it's taken me so long to post this ring!

It is one of my absolute favorites and I almost always sell it right off my hand - especially during the summer or winter holidays.





It is very similar to the simple wire wrap ring - except I wrap around the pearl to stabilize it and keep it from rocking up and down.

I have to admit, the thing that makes this ring so special is the star shaped freshwater pearl.  I bought these several years ago, not knowing how difficult it is to find such well formed and lustrous pearls shaped like stars.  Luckily, I have hoarded them and still have a substantial number of them left.


Right now, I have listed this ring, and two others that I will custom make, for sale on etsy.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Rustic Multi-Row Wire Wrap Ring Tutorial

Wire Heart Ring